** We now have free DP on Corn & Beans delivered to Apex! **
To download the Apex App for your phone please go to this link APEX GRAIN MARKETING APP to download. Make sure you are on the mobile device you would like the app loaded on when downloading. If you are viewing this from a home PC this will not work on it, mobile devices only.
- Hogs Hold Firm on Wednesday
- Lean hog futures closed the day with contracts up 37 cents to $1.47 on the day. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $131.34 in the Wednesday afternoon report, up $2.15 from the previous day’s report. The August 15th CME Lean Hog Index was down 65 cents to $121.06....
- Cattle Head Higher on Wednesday
- Live cattle futures were up 17 to 47 cents in the front months on Wednesday. Cash trade this week got kicked off with $141 action in the South and $147 in the north. The Wednesday Central Stockyards Fed Cattle Exchange auction showed no sales on 1,203 head, with bids ranging...
- Cotton Retreats Lower on Wednesday
- Cotton futures were lower on Wednesday, pulling back from early week gains. Contracts were down 251 to 429 points. The 7-day QPF shows precip totals of 1 to 4 inches for much of the southern half of the US over the next week. The Cotlook A Index (old crop) was...
- Soybeans Bounce Higher on Wednesday
- Soybean futures ended the Wednesday session, with contracts firm to 9 cents higher. Front month September led the way, up 21 cents. Meal futures were up $3.70 to $5.10 on the day, with bean oil down 41 to 54 points lower. The weekly Export Sales report set for release on...
- Corn Settles Higher in Front Months
- Corn futures saw some buying on Wednesday, with nearby contracts fractionally to 4 cents higher. Deferred contracts were down 2 to 3 ½ cents. EIA data released this morning showed production dropping to 983,000 barrels per day in the week that ended on August 12. That was a 39,000 bpd...
- Wheat Weaker on Wednesday
- Wheat futures weren’t able to hold the overnight gains, with contracts retreating into the close. CBT SRW contracts were down 19 to 22 ¾ cents, with KC HRW 15 ¾ to 20 ¾ cents in the red. MPLS was also weaker, as contracts were down 15 to 19 ¼ cents....
Defiance, Ohio (43512)